- I4C 2022 is a Scopus Indexed Conference with IEEE Conference ID: 57141X
- IEEE XPLORE COMPLIANT ISBN : 979-8-3503-9747-5
- Author/s shall prepare the full Manuscript as per the IEEE template. A maximum of six pages is permitted. Additional page will incur extra fee. (INR 1000 or $50 for one extra page).
- Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before; that it is not under consideration for publication anywhere else; that its publication has been approved by all co-authors, if any, as well as by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – at the institute where the work has been carried out.
- The conference organizer will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation.
- Authors should submit their Manuscripts online. Please follow the hyperlink “Submission page” and upload all of your Manuscript files following the instructions given on the screen.
- The authors have to make sure that no plagiarism (word by word copying) is involved in the content of the Manuscript. Due acknowledgment should be given at the appropriate place.
Submission link: Easychair Link
Policy on Plagiarism
Plagiarism includes, but is not limited to,
- Uncredited copying of someone else’s work.
- Using someone else’s material without clear delineation or citation.
- Uncited reuse of an author’s previously published work.
- Plagiarism in any form is unacceptable.